David E. Ross wrote:
My wife an I both use Windows XP SP3.  We both have SeaMonkey 2.3.3
marked as our default browsers.

On my PC, Web shortcuts on my desktop and in folders have the blue
SeaMonkey icon.  On my wife's PC, the same shortcuts have the IE icon.
We both have SeaMonkey as our default browser.  I have repeatedly tried
to set the SeaMonkey icon for the shortcuts on my wife's PC, but that
does not stick more than 1-2 seconds.

Can anyone suggest how to make the SeaMonkey icon stick on my wife's PC
for Web shortcuts?

Probably unrelated, but every time I install an update for IE all the web shortcuts change to IE. I simply change them and all is well. Not sure why that happens either.

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Let X = 42