This setup makes a bit more sense in some ways, but it was never an issue before yesterday. You used the same outgoing SMTP server for all of your accounts, as long as the address was from the same domain. I guess yahoo decided to change that without telling anyone. Now that every email account needs to have configured POP and configured SMTP settings, it would make sense for them to be on the same screen.

LMH

MCBastos wrote:
Interviewed by CNN on 26/10/2011 15:53, S. Beaulieu told the world:

So, basically, the solution is to add a separate SMTP server for each of
your addresses in Seamonkey, making sure to link each address to its
proper SMTP.

Actually, I never understood the reasoning behind making the SMTP setup
so complicated in Mozilla products, what with hiding it on an entirely
separate section and making you enter your account info twice. I hate to
point it out, but the way it is done in Microsoft products -- SMTP
server right below POP/IMAP server, and the option to "use the same
credentials for SMTP" is way easier.