WLS wrote:
hawker wrote:
I have read many threads about Seamonkey Freezing.
For me the only place I have seen this is since I moved from Acrobat Reader 9 to Acrobat 10. I always saw it as an Acrobat problem and thought the Acrobat Plugin was crashing Seamonkey when I print or save files from the plug in.

I now realize Seamonkey did not crash, just locked up for 30 seconds to a couple of minutes. So now I am wondering if this is part of the lock up issues others are talking about? Do others see this Acrobat issue? And is there any known fix? I don't know is this is Acrobat or Seamonkey.

I live off of Acrobat and so this bug is really annoying.

While I am at it (I know this is not a Seamonkey question) I also notice that the Acrobat plug in has two UIs. One is stripped down and "clean" the other is more traditional and full featured. I don't like the clean one (the one that normally comes up) but the full featured one only sometimes comes up. Any idea how to force it one way or the other?

Hawker

You are using an outdated version, subject to security vulnerabilities.

http://www.mozilla.org/security/known-vulnerabilities/

Update to SeaMonkey 2.4.1, and see if you still have the problem.

http://www.seamonkey-project.org/

As far as I am concerned it is the only answer.

Support for older versions should not be offered, but I am sure some kind person will assist you.

--

SeaMonkey - openSUSE 11.3 Linux - 1.8GHz CPU - 2GB RAM
Get openSUSE: http://software.opensuse.org/114/en