On 02/02/2012 03:26 PM, ConnorsGenealogy wrote:
> Well, when I turned on my computer today (windows 7), SM wouldn't start.  I
> got
> on IE and found that 2.7 was sent.

Can you explain what "found that 2.7 was sent" means.

> I thought maybe something happened in the
> download, so got on SM and manually downloaded 2.7.

So SM started, after saying it wouldn't, and you opened
seamonkey-project.org, then downloaded SM 2.7?

> I went through the setup
> but then it couldn't start because 'another version of SM was running'.
> However, I certainly couldn't find it running, nor could I run it.

Went through the setup after shutting down SM, using File -> Quit, or
clicking on the x in the title bar.

> Anyone have the same problem, or is it just my computer?

Need clarification before that can be answered.

--
Thunderbird Beta | openSUSE 11.4 Linux
Get openSUSE: http://software.opensuse.org/121/en