It sounds like the only issue is that a Seamonkey process didn't terminate properly. This has been a frequent issue with SM for a few revisions now.

Assuming your on some flavor of Windoz - right mouse button on the task bar, open the task manager. Select the processes tab, sort by Image name. Find and select the Seamonkey process and click end process.
Then start install again.

Hawker