It sounds like the only issue is that a Seamonkey process didn't
terminate properly. This has been a frequent issue with SM for a few
revisions now.

Assuming your on some flavor of Windoz - right mouse button on the task
bar, open the task manager. Select the processes tab, sort by Image
name. Find and select the Seamonkey process and click end process.
Then start install again.

Thanks, Hawker, you solved my problem. Seems like I lost almost a half day trying to figure out what happened. You solved it in a couple of minutes. Can't thank you enough.

--
Pat Connors, Sacramento, CA
http://www.connorsgenealogy.com