Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Philip Chee wrote:

On Sun, 11 Mar 2012 15:14:20 -0400, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:

Now why on Earth would ATT/Yahoo give a $#!+ about that? Are they
inspecting your message content before approving or rejecting
it???

Short answer: yes. Slightly longer answer: Their anti-spam filters
went bonkers.

Well, as someone else has pointed out, "it's time to leave." This level
of incompetence is not acceptable. I'm glad I got out years ago.

The other option is Microsoft. Remember Microsoft was trying to buy into Yahoo! because Microsoft cannot write a search engine to equal Google?

Looks like they both share the same bed!

Microsoft never really went for WWW standards in anything, so why should they make their servers automatically shift command line arguments to all lower case?

Unix and Linux are case sensitive, but the Apache server accepts upper and lower case characters. Try sensing a search request to Google in all upper case letters.

I left Yahoo many years ago when they began selling our user account e-mail addresses to Spammers, this is just one more strike against Yahoo, they've got 5 so far.

Michael G

--
Armadillo Web Development
www.armadilloweb.com