Ken wrote:
Pat Connors wrote:
First it came up and told me there was a problem, possibly abuse, and
to then contact the att.yahoo.whatever administrator.

I had the same problem yesterday. I get my mail ATT > Yahoo > SeaMonkey
I went into the mail set up and set all outgoing mail to text and the
problem disappeared.

I just ran across some comments from users of Thunderbird and their fix
worked on SeaMonkey as well.

"Thunderbird has the "msgcompose.background_color" set to uppercase
#FFFFFF however if you want to change the background color in your
message manually, Thunderbird offers you the colors in lowercase hex code.

It would seem that Thunderbird changed the color code to uppercase for
the default template (i.e. "msgcompose.background_color") but left the
manual color code options in lowercase."

I entered "about:config" in the URL bar for SeaMonkey and edited the
line "msgcompose.background_color" line to #ffffff and everything worked.

Ken, if, as you suggest, T/B (and SM) changed the colour code to #FFFFFF, when did this happen?? It would have required an upgrade to carry this out, wouldn't it?? If so, when did the upgrade occur???

OR did att previously accept #FFFFFF as a background colour, but, sometime Friday, maybe, change their system so that they only accepted lower case background colour setting??

--
Daniel