Rickles wrote:
Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Rickles wrote:

The only newsgroup I subscribe to is this one, and everyone
top-posts. And every top-post is only shown in light grey font. A
real pain since my background is also light grey (easier on the eyes
than white). Signature block delimiters don't appear to be part of
the issue.

Hate to break it to you, but most people here bottom-post, as you did.

How stupid am I, to have looked at the messages in this newsgroup, esp.
at prior-post texts at the top, and then say top-posted. I should have
more correctly said that the previous-post text, **above the newest
post** was in shown in the light grey font.

Yes, and I bottom-post in this NG as well. Is there such a thing as
vertical dyslexia? :)

Thanks for pointing that out.

O.K., Rickles, forgetting the top posting stuff, are you saying that as you read this reply of mine, here, my text is in light grey *and* your background is (user-set) light grey??

--
Daniel