Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
<http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1694021/psy-gangnam-style-english.jhtml>

Trying to read this page, keep getting this popup:

     A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped
     responding. You can stop the script now, or you can
     continue to see if the script will complete.

     Script: http://www.mtv.com/sitewide/scripts/mtv.jhtml:1309

     [ ] Don't ask me again

     [Continue] [Stop script]

I choose "Stop script," and everything freezes for a minute or so, and
then the popup returns. So I choose "Stop script," and everything
freezes for a minute or so, and then the popup returns. So I choose
"Stop script," and everything freezes for a minute or so, and then the
popup returns. So ....

Can I have my browser back, please?

P.S. I've always wondered what "Don't ask me again" does. Am I saying
"don't ask me about this particular script on this particular site," or
am I saying "never ask me again about any script anywhere," or what?

The page displays correctly and I do not get any script errors when clicking on the page link you provided. However, clicking on the script link you provided results in a '404 Error, Page not found or moved' message.

The 'Don't ask me again' option is for that script on that page only.

My environment is Windows 7 x 64 and Seamonkey 2.12.1

--
Stan Gondek
Multi Path Communications