BTS, Paul, W3BNR

Let me refresh.

I switched from Hughes satellite to WildBlue satellite (the only ISP I
currently have).  With Hughes I had four email accounts, a primary account and
three auxiliary accounts (aliases).  I have created the same setup with
WildBlue (the outgoing server is gmail.com).  With Hughes, each account used
the Hughes SMTP server with each account's user name attachecd, WildBlue is the
same, all accounts use the WildBlue server (gmail.com) with the account's user
name attached.  With Hughes, the auxiliary accounts (aliases) would default to
the primary account for all outgoing mail, but the "From" user name in the
email header would always be the user name of the account that I used to create
the email.  However, with WildBlue there are changes.  When using an auxiliary
account (alias), if I look in the "Sent" folder, the "From" address is the same
as the user name of the account I used to create the email, but the recipient
of the email the "From" address in the header would change to
  the user name of the primary account.  I added the "Reply-to" addresses to
all accounts (which I hadn't done in the past) in the SeaMonkey account
settings, and all recipients of my emails have the correct "Reply-to" address,
but the "From" address is always that of my primary account.

This morning I checked with WildBlue's Tech Support (again), but this time the
techie informed my there is a button to push that controls this.  He tried to
lead me through the WildBlue screens to get there but my screens evidently
didn't match his screens (I'm on a Mac and this time I used Safari to get there
[I really dislike Safari], but if I mention Seamonkey they freak and won't talk
to me), so he made the change for me.  I still can't find the path to that
stupid button, even using SM.  Nonetheless, he made the change for me and I
sent him a test email - sure enough he declared everything worked fine.  Trying
to replicate the success at my end by sending emails between the various
accounts gives me the impressions things really don't work fine - I still get
my primary user name for the "From" name on emails from all the auxiliary
accounts, even when the "Reply-to" address is correct.  This is the case when I
use Mac Mail and also going through the WildBlue website to ch
 eck mail.  The only saving grace is the "From" address isn't that apparent
when you use Mac mail or go through the WildBlue website.

Here are two headers from the same email; one from the "Sent" folder of the
originating account and the other is from the "Inbox" of the auxiliary account
that received the message.

The Sent Folder: