Isn't this to do with JavaFX ?  I removed my Java completely
yesterday after being warned by UAC that clicking on an e-mail
link in a PDF would cause Oracle's "ssvagent" to run.  Checking
further, I found that :

> ssvagent is run when java detects registry is not correct and then ssvagent
> tries to recover it.

The last think I want is Java message with my registry when I try
to send an e-mail.

> Uninstall JavaFX
>
> If the Java (TM) Platform plugin is no longer detected in your Mozilla
> browser after updating to the latest Java 7 JRE (Java Runtime Environment),
> this can be caused by an outdated JavaFX installation, which prevents the
> Java plugin from being properly registered. This issue has been reported
> after updating to Java 7 Update 10. To resolve, uninstall JavaFX from the
> Windows Control Panel list of installed programs, as suggested in this
> java.com help page. Note: JavaFX used to be bundled as a standalone program
> that was automatically installed with earlier versions of the Java 7 JRE but
> is now included as part of the JRE. [40] [41] [42] [43] [44]

Philip Taylor
--------