On 03/06/2013 09:02 AM, PhillipJones wrote:
Jay Garcia wrote:
Have a user that has SM 2.16 for Mac and wants to know how to add an
email address to the address book. Thanks

Several ways:
in a email click on the email address in the from:, click and hold
Next wait for context menu to pop up.
Choose add to address book.

Next:
Highlight the address Go to window menu choose address book
when open click on new card. paste email address and  fill in other
information as needed.

Next at bottom left of screen if he has installed Status Extension will
4 icons in status bar to the far left. mouse over the icons until the
tooltip shows address book. click
Will open address boo,k fill in as described above.

Status Extension is a Tremendous boon and should never ever been take
out of firefox and Seamonkey just to save two lines of code. thankfully
some one was samrt enough to come out with the status bar extension.

Maybe there is no Status Bar on the Mac version, but I still have one in my SeaMonkey on Linux.

Wait! I'll install it from my systems software management application, and see if it is different than my manually installed version.

Nope, no difference. Still have a Status Bar. No extension necessary.

--
SeaMonkey 2.16