At 0951 today, A Wiliiams (who chooses to hide a valid return email
address) said:

"If adding a "/" at the end of the link fixes it, I'd do it.  Your
PC-Illiterate friend should still be able to click on it."

If you don't mind, what function does the addition of a forward slash at
the end of a link perform?

keith whaley