Danny --

Danny Kile wrote :

> Philip TAYLOR wrote:how exactly do you
>> create your links in the HTML editor ?

> No it does not ask me if I want the contents included as an
> attachment. I create attachment in two way typing them in as
> www.domainname.com or some times I will be at a site
> www.domainname.com and then right click and choose send this page, in
> either case it will be added to the attachment list.

The latter is clear; you are sending a page (as attachment);
the former didn't answer my question -- I aksed "how do you
create your links in the HTML (e-mail) editor", and that
part remains unresolved, since it is only when I create
a link to (e.g.,) "http://example.com/"; that I am asked
if I want the contents included as attachment.  So far
I cannot see any mention in your description of how you
proceed as to exactly how you create /links/ in the e-mail
to the site of interest.  Other things (e.g., www.domainname.com)
are not links at all, they are just strings that end in .com

Philip Taylor