Daniel wrote:

Danny, not helping with your problem at all, but why do you want to send
a web page to someone, rather than *just* the link to the page??

Or am I misinterpreting what you are trying to do??

Sounds right, but that's not what "Send Page" on the context menu does.

Try it -- open up, say, Google, right-click in a blank part of the page, and choose "Send Page."

A mail composition window opens with <http://www.google.com/> in the body (complete with angle brackets!) and www.google.com/ in the attachment pane. Why the attachment, I don't know, but it has nothing to do with gmail. It's SeaMonkey that's doing that.

Paul B. Gallagher