Kassim,

I see that you brought this up and have received no replies.

As of midday today EST, I am experiencing the same problem with both SeaMonkey*as well as *Firefox which I have just installed. The odd thing is that I get this error only on my own website - http://www.istrianet.org. The home page has Java script on it which complains frequently, but I cannot access ANY of the pages on my site that have no Java at all. I spent well over an hour with our technical support at hostgator.com, and because Internet Explorer does not block my website, it is entirely a browser issue concerning solely Mozilla Firefox and Seamonkey.

The full error I get is this:

*400 Bad request*

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache Server at www.istrianet.org Port 80

What I find strange is that I had almost the identical problem a few weeks ago but which on that occasion also affected Internet Explorer 8 on my Windows XP Professional system on my desktop, but did not occur on Windows 7 Home on my laptop.

On that prior occasion, the host server technical support managed to find a very remote server security block that they disabled - unfortunately, I am not a tech professional so did not make note of what it was. They did not find the same resolution this time and so both Seamonkey and Firefox do not permit me to view my online pages. It also appears to have nothing to do with the Avast Free Antivirus Web Shield function. I've added my URL to be excluded from scanning, and this made no difference.

Could there be a clue in the fact that we have Java script on home page? The Java plug-in, I believe, is up to date - Platform SE 7 U25 10.25.2.16.

I hope there is a simple and quick solution to his problem. While I am not an IT professional (or trained in computer sciences), I own and manage a large cultural website, and this new problem is causing serious consequences at a very critical time.

Marisa
Kassim & Associates wrote:
Dear Sir,

I am Experiencing problem with SeaMonkey, I am able to access some sites , but some and
including Addon always failed or simpply "BAD REQUEST ERROR".
I can access these sites without problems  through Opera, Yahoo, Google.
What is wrong??
I enjoy using Seamonkey, it is very fast Thanks
LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR HELP.

     Kind Regards

    Kassim Khamara