Ray_Net wrote:
Bernard Delmée wrote, On 11/08/2013 19:37:
Ray_Net wrote, On 2013-08-10 22:57:
I forgot to tell you that i changed in "Message Display" NOT in "Message
composition"
Neither helps in my case, Ray. Thanks, though.
You are true ... i just used an old PC with SM 2.8 and the accentuated
characters is displayed OK without the need of changing the message
display default charset.

It's a bug in SM introduced in new versions ....

I got to my Windows XP machine (SM 2.20) and things display correctly as plain text. This Linux x64 machine (SM 2.19) now only has the problem when displaying Original-html which is very strange, I normally display as text and that is what was not working in recent versions below 2.19. It seems I switched my view-mode in an attempt to alleviate the problem and made things worse.

ymmv.