Trane Francks wrote:
On 11/6/13 9:20 AM +0900, Ray_Net wrote:
Trane Francks wrote, On 05/11/2013 23:31:

That's not how SM works anymore (if it ever did). I was in a thread
here and a participant set follow-up to mozilla.general. I couldn't
post the reply to all the set newsgroups until I actually joined
mozilla.general.

So, if there is a crosspost of 10 newsgroup ... because i use SM .... i
MUST subscribe to ALL groups .... This is not normal.

My Signature

I completely agree. It just doesn't make any sense.

Makes sense to me, as I see no logic in posting to groups you have no interest in. I always strip out those groups anyway so I haven't ever encountered this issue....or it's not an issue back in SM 2.0 which is the only place I have Usenet account.

GW