Stéphane Grégoire wrote:

> I've subscribed to fr.test on some nntp servers and if I want to
> crosspost to fr.test Seamonkey say that I cannot :
>       "L'envoi du message a échoué.
>       Vous ne pouvez envoyer un message qu'à un seul serveur à la fois."

"Sending the message failed.
You can send a message to one server at a time."

> If I unsubscribe of fr.test on all the other nntp servers it works!

I think it means you can only send to one *NNTP server* at a time, though
multiple groups would be permitted. For example, if you tried to crosspost
to this group on the Mozilla server (by giganews) and one on your regular
Usenet server, you would get the rejection.

--
   -bts