Hello SM Team and participants.. I have an idea about how to get bug fixes done, for those of us who really, really, really want them done ASAP and then some...

How about assigning a monetary value to requested fixes and let us as either a group or individuals pay to get them done quickly, of course security fixes are excluded.

I have one or two fixes for which I Am prepared to pay to get updated and repaired right away, if possible.

This also goes a long way to support the project too...

Just an idea to fast track some outstanding items.

Thanks for listening... and doing everything you do to support SM and the end users. Truly labour and truly love.

SS