Geoff Welsh wrote:
Mort,

Is there some reason you didn't believe Jens when he said, you're
problem is "the MAPI regression introduced in SM 2.22" on 11/27?

Hi,

You are making a false assumption. I do not know what "MAPI regression" means.

I cannot figure out why 2 of my PCs do send Picasa pix by e-mail, and 2 others no longer do. I thought that it might be related to the newest update of S.M. on those two.One of the non-sending PCs has thousands of my edited pix.

I am trying to compare the settings, including the hundreds of user set lines, under the heading mail. The stanf=dard settings are the same on all my PCs.

Mort Linder

---
is active.