hawker wrote:
On 12/3/2013 12:05 PM, Geoff Welsh wrote:
Mort wrote:
Geoff Welsh wrote:
Mort,

Is there some reason you didn't believe Jens when he said, you're
problem is "the MAPI regression introduced in SM 2.22" on 11/27?

Hi,

You are making a false assumption. I do not know what "MAPI regression"
means.

I cannot figure out why 2 of my PCs do send Picasa pix by e-mail, and 2
others no longer do. I thought that it might be related to the newest
update of S.M. on those two.....

it does. It's a known bug with dozens of duplicate bugs filed. That's
what Jens was saying. It should be fixed in the next update.

GW

Yes but he can't drag and drop into SM either. This doesn't sound like
that bug.

that should be a seperate thread ("can't attach files to message composition window" e.g.) since we don't know the steps to reproduce. Like: picture is on desktop, launch SM, select compose mail in plain text, drag picture from desktop to attachment area of message composition window, gun-fire comes through north facing wall....etc

GW