On 4/8/2014 9:13 PM, Joyce Greer wrote:
> Hi,
> My husband and I just switched from outlook Express to SeaMonkey for our
> email client.  What I didn't realize (He did) was that the SeaMonkey
> browser would be included in the download.
>
> I  have the Firefox browser as my default and want to keep it that way,
> especially for any links that I click on in my emails.
>
> Is there any way I can have Firefox and not SeaMonkey come up when I
> click on links in my emails?  I'd appreciate any help you can give here.
>
> Thanks,
> Joyce Greer

If you prefer Firefox, remove SeaMonkey and install Thunderbird.  Much
of SeaMonkey's mail-new capabilities are cloned from Thunderbird.  (That
is technically incorrect, but it conveys the user experience.)

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

On occasion, I filter and ignore all newsgroup messages
posted through GoogleGroups via Google's G2/1.0 user agent
because of spam, flames, and trolling from that source.