On 6/23/2014 3:52 PM, Geoff Welsh wrote:
> sometimes I wanna save a message with important information, and after a
> while there's tons of them, and some of the Subject titles are useless
> to jog my memory
>
> Can we rename messages somehow?  i.e. change the Subject line?
>
> "Edit as New" and then changing the subject, and then sending it to
> myself seems a cheesy workaround.
>
> GW

On the menu bar, go to [File > Save As > File].  Change the name in the
Save Message As navigation window to the name you really want, and save
it to a folder for such messages.  When you go to open such a file (an
.eml file), it will open in a SeaMonkey Mail-News window.

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

On occasion, I filter and ignore all newsgroup messages
posted through GoogleGroups via Google's G2/1.0 user agent
because of spam, flames, and trolling from that source.