Daniel wrote:

On 26/06/14 08:09, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:

Sure, for a message that hasn't been sent yet. We're talking about
messages already sent or received. They have no compose window.

How about then going off-line and then "Send Later"?? That should put
your message into the Outbox of your Local Folders, so then move the
message to where ever you want to store it, then go back On-Line.

Job done.

Sure, for a message that hasn't been sent yet. We're talking about messages already sent or received. They have no compose window, so you can't choose "Send Later."

And for a message that hasn't been sent, taking it out of "Send Later" should guarantee that it will never be sent, right?

Paul B. Gallagher