Interviewed by CNN on 21/07/2014 01:28, Justin Wood (Callek) told the
world:
> For the record, I couldn't have said this better myself.
>
> (I probably have attempted to many times in the past though)
>
> Thank you MCBastos.

I'm happy to give what little help I'm able to contribute. Feel free to
quote, cut, paste, adapt, modify and reuse my previous message if it
saves you time when communicating with the userbase, Callek. In fact, if
there is any list of "wanted FAQ topics" in need to be tackled, just
point me to the relevant places to contribute. I'm not much of a coder,
but I'm told that I'm a reasonably good writer.

--
MCBastos

use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.

-=-=-
... Sent from my corner mailbox.
* Added by TagZilla 0.7a1 running on Seamonkey *