NFN Smith wrote:
EE wrote:
If only that version had not broken Adblock Plus!

What do you mean by "break" -- what are the symptoms?  And what version
of ABP are you running?

I updated my Windows installation to SM 2.32 yesterday, and I see that
I'm running ABP 2.6.7, and not seeing any problems with that combination.

I am using the latest version of Adblock Plus, 2.6.7. It does not block ads with SM 2.32. There is a large ad banner that will appear on the first page of YouTube and it appears if I am running SM 2.32. With SM 2.31, there are no ads visible on YouTube. Also, the toolbar button for Adblock Plus disappears, and it is impossible to get to the interface for the filter lists.