On 1/27/2015 5:47 AM, Jonathan N. Little wrote:
Desiree wrote:

I haven't used Acrobat Reader in years but it's free.  As for Adobe
Acrobat it's not a plugin but a program.

Haven't installed either in years. Used Foxit until recent problem with
plugin caused in-browser display to be blank. Switch to Nitro...light
and works.

Yes, Nitro is good. Foxit used to be good but not in awhile. I use Evince which is the Linux PDF reader used in most versions of Linux. There is a version ported to Windows. It doesn't have a bunch of bells and whistles added but as a PDF reader it works fine even on Windows 8.

I do wish SeaMonkey had Fx and PaleMoon built in PDF reader.