DoctorBill wrote:
Most all Username / Password entry boxes only show
the Asterisk (*) when one enters the password.

Is there something in SeaMonkey that one can
toggle so that one sees what one is actually
entering ?

I tuype so poooorly thet I meed tyu sea what I hab
enterd.....

DoktoeVill

I had NO IDEA that this one post would generate such a plethora of JARGON and "technical speak" that is completely unintelligible to laymen like myself.

The crosstalk is interesting and amusing.

Thank all of you for trying to help.

Many replies were so far out there that I got lost after the first three words. lol

Make one feel like a caveman in a Cosmology Seminar. No offense intended.

DoctorBill