DoctorBill wrote on 04/25/2015 02:24 PM:
Most all Username / Password entry boxes only show the Asterisk (*) when
one enters the password.

Is there something in SeaMonkey that one can toggle so that one sees
what one is actually entering ?

I tuype so poooorly thet I meed tyu sea what I hab enterd.....

DoktoeVill

my solution to this is a txt file where i store all of my passwords... it has a random name that is not "passwords" in any language

over the years my passwords have become complex and can't be easily remembered, so I open that file and copy and paste from the txt file to the password box as needed...

sean
--
really missing tagzilla