sean wrote on 04/28/2015 09:17 AM:
DoctorBill wrote on 04/25/2015 02:24 PM:
Most all Username / Password entry boxes only show the Asterisk (*) when
one enters the password.

Is there something in SeaMonkey that one can toggle so that one sees
what one is actually entering ?

I tuype so poooorly thet I meed tyu sea what I hab enterd.....

DoktoeVill

my solution to this is a txt file where i store all of my passwords...
it has a random name that is not "passwords" in any language

over the years my passwords have become complex and can't be easily
remembered, so I open that file and copy and paste from the txt file to
the password box as needed...

sean

the problem i've had with addons and extensions for password keeping, is updates to my install of seamonkey often breaks them. I can't wait for updates to the addons...

hence my reliance on a txt file stored locally...

would also seem to lessen your confusion by all the addons and extensions DoctorBill

sean

--
still missing tagzilla