Danny Kile wrote:
DoctorBill wrote:
Most all Username / Password entry boxes only show the Asterisk (*) when
one enters the password.

Is there something in SeaMonkey that one can toggle so that one sees
what one is actually entering ?

I tuype so poooorly thet I meed tyu sea what I hab enterd.....

DoktoeVill

DoctorBill I have your solution take a look at the following program

KeyPass2 here is the link: http://keepass.info/

I use the program to keep all my passwords, you only have to remember
one password to get into Keypass. From Keypass you can launch the
website and the have it enter the username and password. The database
file can be copied to another PC to use the password from another PC.
There is also a Android App so you can use it from a cell phone. Check
it out I have been using it for years.

I forgot to mention that there is also a portable version that you can run from a flash drive. In addition to Windows, KeePass 2.x runs fine under Mono, i.e. Linux, Mac OS X, BSD, etc.