On 2015-06-19 01:26, Richard Owlett wrote:

https://validator.w3.org/ reports 6 errors ;/

'nuff said?

Not really. The errors don't mean anything in this case and they have nothing to do with SM not working well. The problem with the validator is that its results have any meaning only to webmasters and coders. The thing is that there are many types of errors the validator can report, which are completely harmless. Also, there other types of errors which can cause serious breakage. A person who is not skilled in building web pages can't tell the difference. What I mean is that the number of errors doesn't say anything practical. There could be 1000 errors and still no problems with a site working well or there could be 1 error or no errors at all and the site could break badly. In this case - the 6 errors are harmless.

Having said that, the site seems to work well for me. Local storage can be turned off so I would suggest looking at browser settings (Offline Apps) or trying a new profile.