I've seen several sort of oblique mentions here of the lack of development of SM. Also, haven't seen an update in a while. So, I'm beginning to feel that I'm nearing the point where I cannot any longer stick with SM.

Kind of sad since I've been with it since Netscape back in, about, 1995. I don't have any aversion to "an end of an era" but it would be nice to get some definitive info on what the few remaining SM devs are doing or have in mind.

Thoughts?

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/