Paul in Houston, TX wrote:
Ed Mullen wrote:
I've seen several sort of oblique mentions here of the lack of development of
SM.
Also,
haven't seen an update in a while.  So, I'm beginning to feel that I'm nearing
the
point
where I cannot any longer stick with SM.
(snip)
Thoughts?

Why bother updating?
Just change your UA:
Firefox/99.0

If only the devs knew this, imagine all the trouble they could save!

My 2.26.1 should work well past 2020.
My computers don't get mal stuff.  Never have.
Don't have any virus shields either.  Waste of resources.
The NSA will get in no matter what version of SM you have.

Same, but I do manual scans once a week, for form's sake. First and only time I ever "got got" was a Java update that changed its own settings, and I stupidly didn't check. No more Java, here.