Ed Mullen wrote:

I've seen several sort of oblique mentions here of the lack of
development of SM.  Also, haven't seen an update in a while.  So, I'm
beginning to feel that I'm nearing the point where I cannot any
longer stick with SM.

Kind of sad since I've been with it since Netscape back in, about,
1995. I don't have any aversion to "an end of an era" but it would be
nice to get some definitive info on what the few remaining SM devs
are doing or have in mind.

Thoughts?

The program runs fine, I see no urgent need to move.

It's not perfect, but no program is. What's the hurry? A couple of months ago we were seeing a steady stream of complaints that there were too *many* updates.

Paul B. Gallagher