DoctorBill wrote:
I often get Mail where a pdf file needs Adobe reader to see it.
I have Adobe Reader, but it is not associated with SM.
I have to click on the link that says I don't have Adobe !  THEN it
loads.  Kind of clunky.

Is there a way to get the Adobe Reader "into" SM or have it go there
automatically ?

What about the "PDF reader in Javascript" as a replacement for Adobe Reader?

I found this from the Mozilla PDF.js web page:

"PDF.js is a Portable Document Format (PDF) viewer that is built with HTML5.

PDF.js is community-driven and supported by Mozilla Labs. Our goal is to create a general-purpose, web standards-based platform for parsing and rendering PDFs."

Could PDF.js be a replacement for Adobe Reader?