Paul in Houston, TX wrote:
Mason83 wrote:
On 01/01/2016 07:06, Paul in Houston, TX wrote:

I will stick with 2.26.1 as long as it keeps working.
I have no need or desire for the latest.

No need? How about not being owned by a rogue website?

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/security/known-vulnerabilities/seamonkey/

Regards.

I've been on the web since 1991.  I don't run any virus shields or
active anything.  I don't click on everything that I see.
Have never gotten any vir-mal-troj's.
I scan my comps every few weeks with various scanners.
Nothing yet.

Paul, I second that. When I use to be in the business I had Test PC setup online that I use to try to get viruses on so I could figure out how to remove them. To fox clients PC when they got them, I could not find them. I do not know where people go to get these things.