Le 09/01/2016 16:36, Paul B. Gallagher a écrit :
cyberzen wrote:

Le 01/01/2016 22:35, Paul B. Gallagher a écrit :
The language detection routine also appears to need work. Although
roman characters can appear in Russian text, it is highly unlikely
that an all-roman text, especially a long one, is Russian.

P.S. I do compose messages in Russian, which is why I have the
Russian dictionary installed. But this ain't that.

just select some words you typed
(right clic) language (choose the one you want)
you may have several pieces of different languages

Read my last two paragraphs.

The language attribute of a piece of text is not fixed, there is no default value I think
that's why it's needed to fix it first.
If you think the spell checker should be able to recognize the language type, there should be some coding first.

--
cyberzen