On 1/22/2016 1:02 PM, Ed Mullen wrote:
DICK HOFFMAN wrote on 1/22/2016 12:56 PM:
On 1/20/2016 8:05 PM, Paul in Houston, TX wrote:

Is your Gmail a POP acct?
Are you sure that your Elink port and security settings are correct?

I access my Gmail through the SM browser, which isn't POP I don't think.
As far as I can tell, the port and security settings are correct.
Dick

Open Mail, click Edit, Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings.  Go to your
Gmail account and click on Server Settings.  That'll tell you if it's
POP or IMAP.

As I said, I access Gmail through the browser. There's no Gmail account under Mail.