David E. Ross composed on 2016-05-03 19:50 (UTC-0400):
On 5/3/2016 4:22 PM, G. Ross wrote:
I used to know how to change it, but having a senior moment.

I use the PrefBar extension.  It contains a menulist called User Agent
that allows you to change the UA string.  If you forget that you changed
the UA string, it reverts back to your default, when you either launch
or terminate SeaMonkey (I do not remember which, but the effect is the
same).

The data in the User Agent menulist requires updating now and then as
other browser developers release new browser versions.  This requires
completely deleting the User Agent menulist and then importing the new
data.  I can send you my current data, but I am unlikely to keep
providing future updates.  If you want a copy of my current data,
indicate that in this thread; I will then upload the file to my Web
server and report here the URI.

dsaf dsfasdfasf a sdaf asf

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/