On 05/04/2016 06:24 PM, gobruins91...@gmail.com wrote:
On Wednesday, May 4, 2016 at 2:47:26 PM UTC-7, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
xxxxxxx...@gmail.com wrote:
On Wednesday, May 4, 2016 at 2:33:15 PM UTC-7, gobrui...@gmail.com wrote:
On Wednesday, May 4, 2016 at 2:31:16 PM UTC-7, gobrui...@gmail.com wrote:
SERIOUSLY?? I thought SeaMonkey checked for updates automatically!?!?
Wait... It say "no updates available" on the Help / About SeaMonkey window. Now
what??
Doesn't matter when it was released, there no versions past 2.40.

http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/
Yeah, but you didn't say "2.40," you said 2.4." That's why I asked. Are
you really running five-year-old software (which could help explain the
problem), or was that a typo?

Paul B. Gallagher
What 5-year-old software?

Dude just answer the question. Are you using SeaMonkey 2.40 or the five year old 2.4 version.

It would be nice to know.

We got it it you are running a 32-bit version on a 32-bit OS. What is your CPU speed? How much memory does your computer have?

What are the addresses of the 14 tabs you have open that are causing your problem?

Those are just some of the things you should have stated in your first post, and need to answer if you want help.

Do you know what safe mode is? Have you tried it?

<http://kb.mozillazine.org/Safe_Mode>

Does it solve your problem?

If not did you try a new profile?

<http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_Manager>