On Wednesday, May 4, 2016 at 5:08:06 PM UTC-7, gobrui...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 4, 2016 at 4:00:39 PM UTC-7, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
> > xxxxxxx...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > What 5-year-old software?
> >
> > SM 2.4, which is 36 versions older than 2.40.
> >
> > --
> > War doesn't determine who's right, just who's left.
> > --
> > Paul B. Gallagher
>
> I already answered.
>
> 2.40 Two point four zero

TWO POINT FOUR ZERO

I already tried Safe Mode. It did not help at all.

Per Speccy: here's the software and hardware (video card detailed above but
repeated now):

Operating System
        Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1
        Computer type: Desktop
        Installation Date: 12/23/2015 4:13:11 AM
        Serial Number: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
                Windows Security Center
                        User Account Control (UAC)      Disabled
                Windows Update
                        AutoUpdate      Notify prior to download
                Windows Defender
                        Windows Defender        Enabled
                .NET Frameworks installed
                        v4.6 Full
                        v4.6 Client
                        v3.5 SP1
                        v3.0 SP2
                        v2.0 SP2
                Internet Explorer
                        Version 11.0.9600.18124
CPU
        AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+
                Cores           2
                Threads         2
                Name            AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+
                Code Name       Brisbane
                Package Socket  AM2 (940)
                Technology      65nm
                Specification   AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4000+
                                Family          F
                                Extended Family F
                                Model           B
                                Extended Model  6B
                                Stepping        1
                                Revision        BH-G1
                                Instructions    MMX (+), 3DNow! (+), SSE, SSE2,
                                                SSE3, AMD 64, NX, VMX
                                Virtualization  Supported, Enabled
                                Hyperthreading  Not supported
                        Fan Speed       1473 RPM
                        Rated Bus Speed 1004.4 MHz
                        Stock Core Speed        2100 MHz
                        Stock Bus Speed 200 MHz
                        Average Temperature     34 °C
                        Caches
                                L1 Data Cache Size      2 x 64 KBytes
                                L1 Instructions Cache Size      2 x 64 KBytes
                                L2 Unified Cache Size   2 x 512 KBytes
                        Cores [table, deleted here]
RAM
        Memory slots
                Total memory slots      4
                Used memory slots       4
                Free memory slots       0
        Memory
                Type                            DDR2
                Size                            4096 MBytes
                Channels #                      Dual
                DRAM Frequency                  200.9 MHz
                CAS# Latency (CL)               6 clocks
                RAS# to CAS# Delay (tRCD)       6 clocks
                RAS# Precharge (tRP)            6 clocks
                Cycle Time (tRAS)               18 clocks
                Bank Cycle Time (tRC)           25 clocks
                Command Rate (CR)               2T
        Physical Memory
                Memory Usage            43 %
                Total Physical          3.50 GB
                Available Physical      1.96 GB
                Total Virtual           7.00 GB
                Available Virtual       5.17 GB
        SPD
                Number Of SPD Modules   4
                        Slot #1
                        Slot #2
                        Slot #3
                        Slot #4
Motherboard
        Manufacturer    Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd.
        Model   M61P-S3 (Socket M2)
        Chipset Vendor  NVIDIA
        Chipset Model   MCP61
        Chipset Revision        A3
        Southbridge Vendor      NVIDIA
        Southbridge Model       MCP61
        Southbridge Revision    A2
        System Temperature      38 °C

        BIOS
                Brand   Award Software International Inc.
                Version F6
                Date    10/2/2007
Graphics
        Monitor
                Name    E2442 on AMD Radeon HD 6570
                        Current Resolution      1920x1080 pixels
                        Work Resolution 1920x1048 pixels
                        State   Enabled, Primary, Output devices support
                        Monitor Width   1920
                        Monitor Height  1080
                        Monitor BPP     32 bits per pixel
                        Monitor Frequency       60 Hz
                        Device  \\.\DISPLAY1\Monitor0
        ATI AMD Radeon HD 6570
                Manufacturer            ATI
                Model                   AMD Radeon HD 6570
                GPU                     Turks
                Device ID               1002-6759
                Subvendor               Diamond (1092)
                Current Performance     Level 0
                Voltage                 0.900 V
                Die Size                118 mm²
                Release Date            Apr 19, 2011
                DirectX Support         11.0
                DirectX Shader Model    5.0
                OpenGL Support          4.2
                GPU Clock               650.0 MHz
                Temperature             50 °C
                Core Voltage            0.900 V
                Bios Core Clock         100.00
                Bios Mem Clock          150.00
                Driver version          8.950.0.0
                BIOS Version            113-930-930
                ROPs                    32
                Shaders                 480 unified
                Memory Type             DDR3
                Memory                  2048 MB
                Pixel Fillrate          20.8 GPixels/s
                Bandwidth               21.3 GB/s
                        Count of performance levels : 3
                                Level 1 - "Perf Level 0"
                                        GPU Clock       100 MHz
                                        Shader Clock    150 MHz
                                Level 2 - "Perf Level 1"
                                        GPU Clock       400 MHz
                                        Shader Clock    667 MHz
                                Level 3 - "Perf Level 2"
                                        GPU Clock       650 MHz
                                        Shader Clock    667 MHz

Right now I only have 1 tab open, this one we are interfacing on:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mozilla.support.seamonkey/ie8t5EDw9NE

Right now, my CPU% is 7% (seven). I will open another window and multiple tabs.

2 windows, first has 1 tab, second has 10 tabs. CPU% ranging from 45-65%.

Now CPU ranges from 0% to 15%. I have no idea what happened. I have no idea why
it is now low and "normal".

Now 2 windows, 1 tab on one, 15 tabs on the other. The 5 tabs I added were from
the Yahoo.com front news page. Those links are usually death on my Seamonkey
browser. Now CPU ranges from 5% to 25%. I don't get it. At all.

I played around with uninstalling or disabling several add-ons since my first
post.