On 29/09/2016 5:02 PM, bwitzed wrote:
I did the privacy settings and it fixed the images.

How do I confirm that java is disabled?

Java is installed separately from SeaMonkey, and SeaMonkey doesn't install it on your computer. Installing Java is something you would have to do yourself. Assuming you're on Windows, you should see in the Windows Control Panel, and be able to uninstall it from there.

I don't think you should worry about any sites requiring Java. I uninstalled it around 10 years ago, and haven't had a need for it. The websites you visit may be different, but it's a very safe assumption that you won't need it.

--
Chris Ilias <http://ilias.ca>
Newsgroup moderator