Ed Mullen wrote:

On 11/14/2016 at 3:19 PM, Richard Owlett's prodigious digits fired
off:

I do understand there are extensive changes behind the scene. They
probably improve my experience without me noticing it.

Umm, how could your experience improve if you don't notice it?

There are lots of situations where people don't consciously notice improved experiences, but you can detect and measure it if you poll them before and after. There's a big gray area between the kind of dramatic improvement that gets your attention on the one hand and no change on the other hand.

Paul B. Gallagher