On Friday, February 24, 2017 at 6:34:38 PM UTC-6, rdurr...@wi.rr.com wrote:
> On Friday, February 24, 2017 at 3:20:03 PM UTC-6, Richmond wrote:
> > rdurrenb...@wi.rr.com writes:

> > > I already checked my Preferences and the Appearance and the Colors.
> > > There is
> > > nothing there that changed or that I can see to make the change.  I will
> > > have
> > > to check out the Profiles or safe mode.
> >
> > So what happened when you tried in safe mode? And what happened when you
> > tried a different profile?
>

> I haven't tried that yet.  Because my husband decided to put on a different
> version and much closer to the one I had originally, we figured that would be
> okay, but since it didn't, maybe I should try the safe mode or different
> profile.

Well, we went back to 2.33 and everything is back again.  Now I can see all web
sites and my email works all around again and I can see pictures and videos
again.  I still don't understand why everything disappears when I upgrade.  It
looks like I have to stay on this version of Sea Monkey to see all.  That
doesn't make sense, but it was even hard to read this forum and to see where I
was posting.  Even Facebook was pretty blank.

Nothing happened in safe mode and I didn't try the different profile.  It was
on Default and has been that way no matter what version I have used in the
past.  If I try to upgrade again, maybe I will try a different profile, but if
that doesn't work, I don't know what else to do.

I like Sea Monkey and especially like the email program.  That's why I stick
with this.  It is just that more and more the earlier versions aren't being
supported, but I hope I can figure it out somehow to stay with Sea Monkey.

Thanks everyone for your help.  If I try it again and have problems, I will
come here for more help.  In the meantime, if anyone still has any other ideas,
I would love to hear them.