Some of you may be aware that I recently deleted my entire Win7 SeaMonkey Profile. I currently have two situations that I'd like to fix ....

1. In my SeaMonkey Browser, I have my "Home Page" set up to display seven tabs. When I mouse-over the SM icon on the Windows 7 taskbar, I usually (use to) see three windows, Chatzilla, Mail/News and the Browser. Currently I see nine windows, Chatzilla, Mail/News and the seven Browser tab screens. What setting do I need to change, please??

2. On my UseNet server (news.eternal-september.org), a lot of the threads are disjointed, i.e. what was a thread of, say, fifteen posts might now be showing as several disconnected threads. So, rather than marking one thread of 50 posts as read, I might have twenty threads each of two or three posts. How can I fix this?? Delete some index file and re-create it?? Whatever??

TIA

--
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171016030418

Go Dallas Cowgirls!! .... Er, Um, ... I  mean "Go Dallas Cowboys!!"