Hello all,

In trying to list items on ebay I have a few issues which I have yet to be able to resolve and hope someone here can assist.

1) when linking to photos to be uploaded, all are blacked out, after uploading, still blacked out no idea as what is causing this to happen, can see photos clearly and correctly in File Explorer (can complete in Chrome); and

2) When uploading photos, in SM the system is stuck in a loop and will not upload in basic tool template...

Even when using Default User Agent, the issues are similar.

Suggestions or ideas as to what can be done to solve this?

TIA - bo1953

---
https://www.avg.com