Daniel wrote:
bo1953 wrote on 26/06/2018 8:50 AM:
Daniel wrote:
bo1953 wrote on 24/06/2018 3:26 AM:
Hello all,

In trying to list items on ebay I have a few issues which I have
yet to be able to resolve and hope someone here can assist.

1) when linking to photos to be uploaded, all are blacked out,
after uploading, still blacked out no idea as what is causing
this to happen, can see photos clearly and correctly in File
Explorer (can complete in Chrome); and

2) When uploading photos, in SM the system is stuck in a loop and
 will not upload in basic tool template...

Even when using Default User Agent, the issues are similar.

Suggestions or ideas as to what can be done to solve this?

TIA - bo1953

Bo, check your settings at Edit->Prefs->Privacy & Security->Images
and check your "Image Acceptance Policy".

Some time ago, I was shopping on Amazon.ca or Ebay.ca and couldn't
 click the "check out" button because there wasn't one, 'cause it
came from a US server, and I had selected to only load images from
the originating server.

You live, You learn!!

Daniel,

Thank you for the input.

I have checked the permissions and it is checked for Load all images
and As many times as the image specifies.

Thank you again,

So does it work now, or was that how it was set-up when it didn't work??

Daniel,

Thank you again, it does not work now, it did work about 90 days ago when I last listed on eBay.

I do not know what could have happened to uncover this issue.

thank you again for your input and assistance.

bo1953